Friday, September 30, 2016

High School Pros and Cons

So far I like high school much better than middle school. I have so much more freedom in high school than in middle school. I like being able to go out for lunch whenever I want and when a teacher is absent I like having a free and being able to use the time being productive and doing homework rather than sitting in the classroom and doing nothing with a substitute teacher like in middle school. Another thing that I like about the high school is that everyone is spirited. In the middle school during spirit week nobody dressed up but in the high school everybody dressed up and got really into it. The worst thing about high school is the amount of work I have each night. I have so much homework every night and I have at least three tests a week I have to study for. Also the high school is so big and I don't see some of my friends at all throughout the day whereas in middle school I always saw my friends in the hallways and we all ate lunch together in the cafeteria everyday. But overall I like high school much better because we are treated more like adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment