Friday, October 14, 2016

Is Our World Real?

Is our world real? That's the question people are asking. Is everything we know exist or is it all a simulation? In the article, Are We Living in a Computer Simulation? the science world talks about this topic? It says that there is a 50% chance that our entire world is a simulation. They gave lots of evidence why this could be true but there is no real way to test these types of theories. I believe however that our world is real and that everything is not a simulation. I think that a greater intelligence being able to simulate our world with all of its details and everything that goes on it daily is close to impossible. The people controlling us would have to monitor everything 24/7 and if they are anything like modern day humans they probably are too busy with their own stuff then to bother with what we are doing. I think that everything we do it is real. Just like the quote by René Descartes, "cogito ergo sum," "I think, therefore I am," because I think and I am able to question whether the world is real or just a simulation I am real.

No comments:

Post a Comment